Everything Keto Bagels Recipe: Tasty and Simple
If you’re on the ketogenic diet, you need to eat low-carb foods like bagels. You are not required to give up your favorite foods, though! Keto Bagels recipes are easy to make at home and taste just as good as their carb-filled counterparts. With these tips and recipes, you can make delicious keto bagels in no time!
The Best Keto Bagels Recipe
In this article, we’re going to share with you the best Keto Bagels Recipe. These keto bagels are low-carb and gluten-free!
The first thing that comes to mind when you think of a great keto bagel recipe is something that tastes like an authentic NYC bagel but with a lower carb count. If you’ve been following our blog or reading our posts on Pinterest, then you know we love baking with almond flour—it makes everything taste so much better! We also love experimenting with new flavors like this one (chocolate) because they tend to go over well no matter what time of day it is or what meal plan you follow.
The second thing that comes immediately after chocolate chip cookies in my mind would be cinnamon raisin bread; just thinking about those two things together has me craving them both right now! This simple recipe uses both ingredients in combination with each other which creates an amazing flavor profile for everyone who takes part: even non-keto folks will love these delicious creations!
These Easy Low Carb Bagels Will Satisfy Your Craving For A Bite Of Bread
The Keto bagels recipe is a great substitute for bread. They’re easy to make and taste delicious!
They’re also a great alternative to bread.
Keto bagels are healthy and filling, so you can eat them as part of your keto diet plan without feeling hungry between meals or snacks.
How Many Carbs Are In A Bagel?
The carb count of bagels can vary depending on the brand. Most bagels are made with wheat flour, water, and yeast. The more ingredients in a food product, the more complicated its nutritional profile becomes.
The carb count for a plain white bread-based bagel is 6 grams per serving (1 slice). With cream cheese added to it and lox added to it. it’s 7 grams per serving! You might be thinking that there must be something else in those two foods other than just carbs but you’d be wrong! Both contain only 4 grams of carbs each. But wait there’s more: we haven’t even gotten into how many flavors there are yet! Blueberry and everything else has even lower numbers because they’re made up mostly of sugar-free fillings like cream cheese so if you want something low-carb or Paleo friendly then stick with those options instead!
How To Make Keto Bagels From Scratch In The Oven or the Microwave
To make the keto bagels in the oven:
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine the almond flour, baking soda and salt in a medium bowl.
- Add the eggs and water, stirring until well combined.
- Stir in the cheese (or other toppings).
This is the best keto bagel recipe I’ve ever tried.
These low-carb keto bagels are so easy to make, and they taste so good. They’re a great alternative to bread and can be used in place of any flatbread you might have on hand. Plus, these bagels are high in fiber and protein!
- 1 egg white (or 2 egg yolks)
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon + 1 teaspoon psyllium husk powder (or ground flaxseeds)
How to make Keto Bagels Recipe
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl, then add the wet ingredients and mix well together.
- Knead the dough for about 5 minutes until it’s smooth and elastic, then divide into 8 equal pieces (about 1/4 cup each).
- Roll out each piece of dough into an oval shape about 10 inches long by 4 inches tall—this should give you about 2 tablespoons of dough per bagel sandwich when done!
4 . Bake bagels according to package directions or until golden brown at 350 degrees Fahrenheit / 175 degrees Celsius
Step by step instructions for Keto Bagels Recipe
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine the almond flour, flaxseed meal, baking powder, salt and xanthan gum. Mix well until thoroughly combined. vcrg2mcqwos
Tips for making the perfect keto bagel recipe
- Use a food processor to make the dough.
- Line your baking sheet with parchment paper before you start.
- Use a spatula to lift the bagels off the baking sheet when they’re done and transfer them to a cooling rack or plate.
- Poke holes in each bagel with a fork before baking so steam can escape as it rises through the holes and makes for an airy texture! https://youtu.be/uulwa2gqika
Now that you know how to make the best keto bagels recipe, you can start enjoying them in your own kitchen. You don’t need any special ingredients or equipment—just some butter and eggs! Once you have mastered these low carb bagels, try experimenting with different flavors and spices. For example, if you want your keto bagel recipe to be more savory than sweet, add some garlic powder or onion powder. Or if adding a little spice makes the whole thing too hot for comfort food tastes (remember: no matter what happens when eating these delicious treats), try serving alongside something cool like sliced cucumber slices instead of hot sauce on top!