How to complete the popular MBTI Chemistry quiz on TikTok
If you’re looking for a chemistry quiz on TikTok, here it is. The MBTI chemistry quiz can be found under the “If I were an MBTI Type” tab in the app’s settings menu. Once there, select your type and gender. Then choose how important chemistry is to you by selecting one of three answers. Very important, somewhat important or not all that important at all.
Visit the website.
The MBTI Chemistry website is a great place to start. It has a comprehensive list of all the right questions. You can take the test right there in your web browser.
If you want to do this on TikTok, go ahead. Just make sure that you’re logged into your TikTok account when taking the quiz (or else it will say “GOT IT!”).
The next step is to determine your type. You can do this by looking up the four letters. That is associated with your personality type: INTJ, INFJ, INFP and so on. If you’re already familiar with these acronyms. Then you can skip ahead to Step 3.
Select your MBTI type.
The MBTI is a self-assessment questionnaire that helps you understand your personality type. It’s the most popular and widely used of all personality tests. It has been used for more than 50 years.
Select your gender.
- Select your gender
- Select the gender of your match.
- Choose how important chemistry is to you. Ranging from “very important” or “somewhat important” to “not at all important”. Or even “I don’t care about this part of it. No matter what!” (Note: This section only appears if you choose “very” or “somewhat”).
- Select the age range of your match (1-10 years) and if they’re younger than 12 years old. Then they’ll appear in their younger form as well.
- If you’d like results for friends who have already been matched up with someone else on TikTok go ahead. Select those options now otherwise just leave them unchecked until later. When we get closer to actually completing this quiz.
Select the gender of your match.
After selecting the username and avatar for your TikTok account. You will be presented with a list of options. Selecting one of these options from the list will allow you to select a gender for your match. The only two genders available are Male and Female. But there are no binary options here. If you’re not sure which option works best for your personality or goals on TikTok (and don’t mind making a mistake). Feel free to leave the field blank it won’t hurt anything.
Choose how important chemistry is to you.
- Choose how important chemistry is to you.
- The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) test is a well-known personality assessment tool used by psychologists. Other professionals to understand people better. It uses a scale of dichotomies, or opposites, to indicate. Which psychological type someone may be on: introversion/extroversion; intuitive/sensing. thinking/feeling; judging/perceiving. These scales are then applied in different ways depending on what questions are asked during an online quiz. Such as this one from TikTok! Here’s how it works.
- Introversion vs extroversion: In the original version of this test there were only two options here you either chose “introvert” or “extrovert” but now there are four variations available. That allow more nuance when answering questions about how much time you spend alone versus with others in social situations (or even if they’re just talking).
We hope you’ve enjoyed taking this quiz. That the results have been helpful in understanding your own personality. Remember, there is no right or wrong answer when it comes to personality type. The MBTI is just a tool for understanding ourselves better and finding out. What types of environments work best for us as individuals.